Mix Nepal respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws, Mix Nepal has adopted a policy of removing or disabling access to content that infringes the copyright rights of others. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is available on the Mix Nepal website, please notify us by providing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Mix Nepal website
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
Please send your notice of copyright infringement to the following designated copyright agent for Mix Nepal:
Copyright Agent Mix Nepal firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of a valid notice, Mix Nepal will remove or disable access to the infringing content and take reasonable steps to notify the user who posted the content. If the user believes that the content was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, the user may send a counter-notice to the copyright agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the user
- A description of the content that was removed or disabled and the location where it was available before it was removed or disabled
- A statement by the user that he or she has a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification
- The user’s contact information, including his or her name, address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement by the user that he or she will consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the user’s address is located, or if the user’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Mix Nepal may be found, and that the user will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement or an agent of such person
Upon receipt of a valid counter-notice, Mix Nepal will restore the removed or disabled content and take reasonable steps to notify the person who filed the original notice of copyright infringement.
Mix Nepal reserves the right to remove or disable access to any content at any time, without prior notice, and without liability, if it determines in its sole discretion that the content infringes the copyright rights of others or is otherwise unlawful.
This DMCA policy is intended to provide a process for addressing alleged copyright infringement on the Mix Nepal website. It does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. If you have questions about your rights or obligations under the DMCA, you should seek the advice of an attorney.